Friday, January 25, 2013

An explanation (a recap of my social experiences)

I may not have many readers, but to those of you who like what you read, I'm sorry for my disappearance. I got a job. And a boyfriend. And a magical social life. I turned 19 and magically things started going my way. I have seen quite a few movies (The Hobbit, Dark Knight Rises, Wreck it Ralph, Gangster Squad, and a few more) but I'm usually too exhausted to rip them apart piece by piece on the internet. Hopefully I can slowly but surely write out some reviews, but no promises. I definitely won't have The Hobbit up for a while (mostly because I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan so it will be a particularly long article). So here's to hoping I get back in the habit of writing a new review each week. Until then here's a picture that you hopefully find as amusing as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment